New Holland PLM™ offers a wide range of auto guidance solutions, from lightbar systems to assisted steering systems, to fully integrated auto guidance that can deliver accuracy as precise as sub inch repeatable accuracy. Choose from a range of correction signals to best match your accuracy needs. Select from a variety of field patterns using your PLM display to match any shape field. PLM offers guidance solutions for nearly every application, maximizing efficiencies and productivity.
IMPLEMENT GUIDANCE PLM implement control solutions can help increase your planting accuracy by accurately guiding your implement on hill sides or rolling terrain. It can minimize the effects of draft, therefor increasing the accuracy of seed and fertilizer placement, while maintaining consistent guess rows.
TRUEGUIDE™ IMPLEMENT CONTROL
- Passive implement control system that steers the tractor so that the implement stays on-line.
- Works with tractor guidance system to provide better control, improve accuracy and minimize down draft on hillsides.
TRUETRACKER™ IMPLEMENT CONTROL
- Active implement control system that uses a second guidance receiver mounted on the implement to keep both the tractor and the implement on-line.
- Keeps both the tractor and implement on a repeatable path.
- Provides high accuracy control in difficult terrains, hill sides and in variable soil conditions.
- Minimizes compaction and crop damage.